“I feel like our chat gave us the confidence and encouragement to take the next step! We are very grateful we found you!” (Parent after consult)
“…You are an absolute blessing in disguise… my husband and I cannot thank you enough, on what you have done to help our family and to give me much better knowledge on what to do and not to do with my next child. Thank you again so much. Please don’t ever stop doing what you’re doing because you are making a huge difference to people’s lives.” (Parent after consult)
Are you concerned or stressed about your kid’s eating habits? Are you wondering if they are meeting all of their feeding milestones, like using a spoon, drinking from a cup, and/or eating table foods? Do you think your child may have difficulty processing sensory input? These questions, among many others related to feeding and sensory processing can be answered through a private consultation with yours truly, Alisha Grogan MOTR/L, author and creator of Your Kid’s Table.
As a pediatric occupational therapist, I have specialized experience helping children with feeding and sensory processing difficulties. As a mom I have put my therapeutic skills into action to help my kids overcome selective eating and difficulty transitioning to table foods- I have been there and know what it takes to see positive changes! See my About page for more information on my background, education, and work experience.
- Getting your “picky” eater to eat more foods (at any age).
- Transitioning your baby or toddler onto table foods.
- Improving chewing skills and/or sensory processing to decrease gagging.
- Setting up a schedule and routine for feeding your child.
- Sensory strategies to decrease tactile defensiveness.
- Creating and implementing a sensory diet.
I am located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (Eastern Standard Time), but have worked with families worldwide in this consulting format. I am able to work around time zone differences in any part of the world. Typically, consults are scheduled within 7-10 days.
60 minute Consultation: 149$
This package is recommended for parents that have moderate to severe concerns about their child and want the opportunity to discuss a variety of detailed strategies. This time cannot be broken up into separate sessions.
Both of these packages include and have additional options/ad-ons:
- Direct communication via skype, facetime, or phone at parents preference. It may be beneficial to view your child eating either live during the consult or via a short video sent before the consult.
- Written summary via email attachment within a week of consult. Additional handouts may also be included, as appropriate.
- Follow up emails, as needed and initiated by parent.
- Option to discuss more that one child with additional 20$ fee. Background questions/child history and a separate summary will be provided and background questions for each child.
- Option to add on additional follow-up appointments for 60$/30 minutes.
- Option to add on a specific 3 day meal plan for your child, new food list (10-20 targeted foods to begin working on), or creating a custom feeding schedule with an additional 45$ fee.
In person consultation services are available in Western Pennsylvania, travel fees apply.
All payments are made through a secure paypal account, which you can reach through clicking on the “Buy Now” button below or by emailing me directly at YourKidsTable@gmail.com. When clicking the this buy now button you will need to enter in the total of the consultation package you are interested in.
Once I receive the payment, the parent or legal guardian will be sent a liability release prior to consultation for an electronic signature. Parents will also have the opportunity to complete a brief history of feeding and/or sensory processing skills for all consultations.
“…We have made good progress and definitely talking to you was a big help to start seeing some light at the end of the tunnel!” (2 weeks after Consultation)
*If financial circumstances prevent or make it difficult for you to consider these services please email me so that we can discuss an option that will be comfortable for you.
If you have questions about these services, want to set up a custom package, or would like additional information, please contact me at YourKidsTable@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
Last Updated: August 2016