TABLE FOOD SCHOOL
End the worrying and “waiting to see” if your baby or toddler will outgrow they’re refusing of table and finger foods with this one of a kind online class to teach YOU how to help your child learn to eat simply! You’ll learn:
- What types of foods to feed your child and in what order (this is really important)
- Specific tools and strategies that will get your child interested and able to eat
- How to teach your child to feed themselves with independence
- How to prevent picky eating for years to come!
This online class is a completely comprehensive plan for turning your child’s picky eating around by giving you every tool and strategy you need to make mealtimes work in your home. Step-by-step and totally do-able. You will learn:
- What routines must be in place to be total game changers.
- How to get your child to eat a bigger variety of food.
- How to eliminate stress at meals for everyone
- Serve one meal for everyone, even for the pickiest of eaters (no more short order cooking).
PEDIATRIC FEEDING 101: AND INTRODUCTORY CLASS FOR PROFESSIONALS
A 1.5 hour class that covers the basics of early childhood pediatric feeding. This class was created for professionals such as: occupational therapists, developmental therapists, speech and language pathologists, physical therapists, and early childhood educators, etc. Students in this class will learn:
- Typical development of feeding milestones from 6 months of age through 5 years plus, as well as troubleshooting strategies for when those milestones are delayed.
- Best practices for family mealtimes to develop lifelong healthy eating habits.
- Basic principles to address picky eating, based on a no-pressure eating environment.
SENSORY SOLUTIONS: UNDERSTANDING AND SUPPORTING YOUR UNIQUE CHILD
Learn how to understand and support your child’s sensory needs with one on one support from professionals and moms. In this 5 hour class you will:
- Understand everything you need to know about sensory processing.
- Learn sensory activities that specialized OT’s use.
- Develop an easy and manageable plan to meet YOUR child’s specific needs.